The Holy Scriptures
We believe that the King James Bible is the Word of God. The Bible was written by holy men of old as they were moved by the Holy Spirit of God; its primary purpose is the salvation of sinners, and it does not merely contain the truth, but is the truth; the standard by which all truth must be tested (II Tim. 3:15-16, II Peter 1:21, John 17:17, Psa. 12:6-7, Deut. 4:2, Proverbs 30:5-6, Rev. 22- 18-19).
We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4, Matt. 28:19, II Cor. 13:14, John 14:10,26).
The Person and Work of Christ
(1) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful men (Isa. 7:14,9:6, Luke 1:35, John 1:1-2,14, II Cor. 5:19-21, Gal. 4:4-5, Phil. 2:5-8).
(2) We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ accomplished our redemption through his death on the cross ,and that our justification is made sure by His literal, physical resurrection from the dead (Acts 2:18-36, Rom. 3:24-25, I Peter 2:24, Eph. 1:7, I Peter 1:3-5).
The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit
(1) We believe that the Holy Spirit is a person who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment; and, that He is the Supernatural Agent in regeneration, baptizing all believers into the body of Christ, indwelling and sealing them unto the day of redemption (John 16:8-11, Rom. 8:9, I Cor. 12:12-14, II Cor. 3:6, Eph. 1:13-14).
The Total Depravity of Man
We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam's sin the human race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God; and, that man is totally depraved, and, of himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition (Gen. 1:26-27, Rom. 3:22-23,5:12,6:23, Eph. 2:1-3,4:17-19).
We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, Whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins (John 1:12, Eph. 1:7,2:8-10, I Pet. 1:18-19).
The Eternal Security and Assurance of Believers
(1) We believe that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God's power and are thus secure in Christ forever (John 6:37- 40,10:27-30, Rom. 8:1,38-39, I Cor. 1:4-8, I Pet. 1:4-5). (2) We believe that it is the privilege of believers to rejoice in the assurance of their salvation through the testimony of God's Word, which, however, clearly forbids the use of Christian liberty as an occasion to the flesh (Rom. 13:13- 14, Gal. 5:13, Titus 2:11-15).
(1) We believe that the local church, which is the body and the espoused bride of Christ, is solely made up of born-again baptized persons (I Cor. 12:12-14, II Cor. 11:2, Eph. 1:22-23, 5:25-27).
(2) We believe that the establishment and continuance of local churches is clearly taught and defined in the New Testament Scriptures (Acts 14:27,20:17,28-32, I Tim. 3:1-13, Titus 1:5-11).
(3) We believe in the autonomy of the local church free of any external authority or control (Acts 13:1-4,15:19-31, 20:28, Rom. 16:1,4, I Cor. 3:9,16, 5:4-7,13, I Peter 5:1-4).
(4) We recognize water baptism and the Lord's Supper as the Scriptural ordinances of obedience for the church (Matt. 28: 19-20, Acts 2:41-42,18:18, I Cor. 11:23-26).
We believe that all the saved should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Saviour and Lord and, that separation from all religious apostasy, all worldly and sinful pleasures, practices and associations is commanded of God (Rom. 12:1-2,14:13, II Cor. 6:14-7:1, II Tim. 3:1-5, I John 2:15-17, II John 9-11).
The Personality of Satan
We believe that Satan is a person, the author of sin and the cause of the Fall of Man; that he is the open and declared enemy of God and man; and, that he shall be eternally punished in the Lake of Fire (Job 1:6-7, Isa. 14:12-17, Matt. 4:2-11,25:41, Rev. 20:10).
We believe that God created the universe in six literal, 24- hour periods. We reject evolution, the Gap Theory, the Day- Age Theory, and Theistic Evolution as unscriptural theories of origin (Gen. 1-2, Ex. 20:11).
We believe that God has ordained and created all authority consisting of three basic institutions: 1) the home; 2) the church; and 3) the state. Every person is subject to these authorities, but all (including the authorities themselves) are answerable to God and governed by His Word. God has given each institution specific Biblical responsibilities and balanced those responsibilities with the understanding that no institution has the right to infringe upon the other. The home, the church, and the state are equal and sovereign in their respective Biblically assigned spheres of responsibility under God (Rom. 13:1-7, Eph. 5:22-24, Heb. 13:17, I Peter 2:13-14).
We believe that God has given the church a great commission to proclaim the Gospel to all nations so that there might be a great multitude from every nation, tribe, ethnic group, and language group who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ. As ambassadors of Christ we must use all available means to go to the foreign nations and not wait for them to come to us (Matt. 28:19-20, Mark 16:15, Luke 24:46-48, John 20:21, Acts 1:8, II Cor. 5:20).